Importations Thibault, a major Canada-wide distributor of powersports products for over 38 years, is looking for a accounting clerk to join the team.
The person needed will have to be versatile and will work closely with both accounts receivable and accounts payable.
The person will mainly have the following tasks:
– Track and collect accounts receivable by making appropriate calls and follow-ups of accounts receivable
– Reconcile and track accounts receivable/credit cards
– Perform filings and reports
– Reconcile supplier statements
– Issue cheques to suppliers
– Respond to suppliers and work in collaboration with the purchasing department
– Complete some government reports
– Document filing and other related tasks
ACS or DVS in accounting
Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience
Fluency in French and English both orally and in writing
Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
Good team spirit and collaboration
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Very good knowledge of the Office suite and particularly Excel
Ability to work on several files at the same time and organizational skills developed
Ability to manage priorities
Person who understands the importance of customer service in relation to sales and accounting
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary to be discussed according to experience.
Great work atmosphere, dynamic team, product discounts, group insurance.
Salary : To be discussed according to experienceApply